Our Returns & Exchange Policy
Items must be returned:
- Within 30 days of purchase date
- Unworn and unused with the original tags still attached
- In the original packaging
- Changed your mind or want a different size, colour or style within 30 days of purchase? You will receive an exchange or – if that item isn’t available, or you don’t want an alternative item from our store – a store credit will be issued.
- Is the item faulty? Instigate the return process within 30 days of purchase and select from a replacement, exchange, store credit or refund. Please note we only accept unworn items for returns.
If you are exchanging an item for another size or colour, and that item is not available, you will be given the option of waiting for it to be made in your selected color/size (if we have fabric available) or receiving a gift certificate to the value of the item you originally purchased. At times, an additional fee may apply to have an item remade in the colour or size of your choice.
Discounted or Sale Items
Sale items can be returned, except when otherwise specified.
Special Order or Made to Order Items
These items can not be returned, however if the item is faulty, it will be altered or repaired – and returned to you – at our expense.
It is the client’s responsibility to pay for the return of their purchases by post. Tengdahl assumes responsibility for these items when they are received at our office. Tengdahl covers the cost of sending replacement or exchange items back to the client.
How Long Will Returns/Exchanges Take?
Returns and exchanges are processed within 5-10 working days. Your financial institution may take 3-5 days to process the funds into your account. Likewise it could take 2-4 days for your parcel to arrive, depending on the postal service in your area.